- ATV - UTV Parts (4 Wheeler)
Boat Accessories: Deck-Cabin
- Boat Covers, T-Tops & Bimini
- Bumper: Rub Rail-Vynil Inserts
Boat Inboard I/O Engine Parts
- Chrysler Inboard / Outboard
- Cummins Caterpillar Detroit ++
- Mercruiser Parts
Boat Outboard Engine Parts
- Johnson Evinrude
- Boat Steering & Control
- Motorcycles Dirt/Super Bikes
- Engine Maintenance Parts
- Fuel: Tank-Filter-Sender-Parts
- General Boating
- GPS Fishfinder Navigation
Jetboat & PWC Watercraft Parts
- Carts-Tools & Accessories
- Honda Aquatrax
- Maintenance & Care
- Paint & Accessories & Tools
- Plumbing: Pumps-Parts-Fittings
- RV Camper Outdoor Hitch Tow
- Propellers-Skeg Guard-Anodes
- Sports & Recreation & Clothing
- Stereo Receiver Speaker Amps
- Trailer Parts Trailering
- Trolling Motors & Accessories
- Used Parts
- Used & Remanufactured Engines
- Ventilation: Blower-Hatch-AC
Ezy-Glide Model 870 Stik III Stick Steering KIT 14' Cable Jet 90HP Outboard 70HP
- Ezy-Glide Stick Steering
- Model 870,
- Stik III
- PORT MOUNT ONLY
- The Ezy-Stik III Model 870 has a quicker turning ratio which provides faster response and a shorter travel distance from lock to lock.
- Due to the fact that 4-stroke engines transfer more negative torque feedback to the operator, if the engine is a 4-stroke over 40hp, the Ezy-Stik II Model 840 should be considered over the Model 870.
- The 870 has a horsepower rating of 70hp/90hp Jet.
- ezy-Glide only recommends 80 Below Action Lube or 80 Below Sporting Oil for Ezy-Stik lubrication.
- The Ezy-Stik III has incorporated many of the outstanding and time proven features of the Model 840. Such as a one piece stainless steel drive spool and reinforced composite housing.
- The Model 870 has been developed due to the increased demand for a system with quicker response and shorter lock-to-lock travel distance.
- Model 870 also has higher horsepower ratings.
- Not to exceed 70 HP maximum.
- Total lever movement: 44.8 inches/ 161 degrees
- Steering ratio: 5.0/1
- Housing dimensions: approximately 7 ½” x 7½”
- Lever length: 16” (20” lever option also available at additional cost)
- Engines not to exceed 90 HP jet and 70HP Outboard
- It is NOT recommended for 4-stroke engines over 40hp
Manufacturer PN: 870-1400
- Buyers install cables, pull them, and then return them with scratches in the jacket and damage boxes.
- No returns on OPEN box cables. If Box is unopended we can ONLY exchange.
- make sure you are buying the correct cable size.
Need more info?
Ask a question.
We will answer questions in a matter of minutes.